Bratz Biz 2020 plans were prepared and presented to Vancouver Coastal Health. These plans follow existing Provincial Health Orders regarding markets and have been approved by Vancouver Coastal Health and include the following measures:
- The layout of the Market was prepared in consultation with Vancouver Coastal Health
- Vendors will be restricted from participating if they are ill or showing signs of illness
- Hand sanitizing stations available at entry and exit
- Two-metre physical distancing markers and crowd control in effect
- Contactless payment preferred
- All food sampling and onsite consumption are forbidden
- Enhanced frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces
- All live demonstrations and live musicians are cancelled to eliminate large gatherings
Please be patient as the maximum number of shoppers in the market area will be limited. We respectfully request shoppers wear a mask while in the market area.
For more information on COVID-19, visit Vancouver Coastal Health.